This one is an annoyance, but getting to be a bothersome one.

Let's say that in Web Content I have a folder "MyApp" and under that one
called "Version1", and inside that a JSP called "MyJSP.jsp".  For my
common stuff, I have a folder "include" under Web Content, and a folder
"Styles" under that, and a file "MyCss.css" in that folder.

So I add the following line to MyJsp.jsp:

<LINK rel="stylesheet" href="/include/Styles/MyCss.css" type="text/css">

This gets flagged with a broken link error.  If I drag and drop the CSS,
I get the following:

<LINK rel="stylesheet" href="../../include/Styles/MyCss.css"
type="text/css">

Which I suppose would be acceptable, except that it doesn't work at
runtime, because it seems as though WebSphere uses the servlet folder as
the base directory for relative paths.  I say this because if I want to
use relative paths, I must use "../include/Styles/MyCss.css" (note only
one set of "..").  Of course, that doesn't work in WDSC and gives me a
broken link.

It's particularly annoying because the <%@ include %> directive is
working correctly.  If I include from "/include/myinclude.jsp", it works
fine both in the editor and at runtime.

Anybody else running across this?

Joe