How do I set ANT_OPTS under eclipse/WDSC?

fixed

All,

To prevent my ant build from running out of memory I need to increase the
heap size available to ant.

When running outside eclipse, I do this by setting the ANT_OPTS environment
variable:
ANT_OPTS=-Xmx256m

How can I specify the same thing within Eclipse or WDSCi?

Chris