From: DeLong, Eric [mailto:EDeLong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, December 26, 2003 4:18 PM
To: 'Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries'
Subject: RE: [WDSCI-L] Reinstalled WDSC 5.1 having problems with
VisualAge RPG

Ed, I think installation of the CODE/400 and VARPG components is a
second installation step.  On my PC, I never ran the second part, and
the installation option still shows up as a shortcut in the Websphere
Studio Client folder in my start menu (named "Complete the installation
of CODE and
VisualAge RPG").

Eric DeLong
Sally Beauty Company