   Thanks!  Now my C spec is duplicated and I end up in factor 1 and my SQL
   entry works.

   ( I was looking in Wndows -> Preference -> LPEX editor.  Didn't notice
   that there was another LPEX section under Remote System -> iSeries.  Well
   Duh!, he said, slapping forehead while contemplating this "rich", read
   "complex" environment.)

   Still miss Ctrl-Y.  I suppose it is equivalent to alt-L,Alt-C, Alt-U, if
   there is someway to string these together.

   Sam

   <WDSCI-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
   >Subject: RE: [WDSCI-L] Smart Enter in RPGLE; Code Assist;Duplicate
   Current Line
   >Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 13:13:35 -0600
   >
   >Samuel,
   >
   >The answer to 1 is in the preferences.  Go to Window -> preferences ->
   Remote Systems -> iSeries -> LPEX editor parsers -> ILE RPG and
   RPG400.  Most, if not all, of what you want is there.