Peter,

No. sorry.  The plugins will only work within the WDSC environment.

IBM has something of a solution for accessing spooled files from
WebFacing, but I do not believe they have anything for messages.  The
spooled file solution leverages the iSeries Web Access option.

Ultimately, if you have a lot of need for accessing OS/400 panels from a
Web application, you might be better off looking at HATS then WebFacing.

Mark

"peter.nesteroff" <peter.nesteroff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
12/02/2003 05:55 AM
Please respond to Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries