He is just rearranging the views to the way he wants them and then doing
Window -> Save Perspective As ...

I think he is trying to create the "Editing Perspective" we talked about
last week.  This is what I did so as to work around the problem Joe ran
into.

1)  I opened the Component Test Perspective since I do not normally use it
and the icon looks like a source document anyway.

2)  Closed all of the views except Outline and Tasks.

3)  Opened the RSE Explorer view.

4)  Converted all 3 views to Fast Views.

5)  Saved it with a name of "Editing".

So I now I have a Perspective named Editing that lets me edit full screen
and also show multiple editors at once.  Using Fast Views I can slide in
and out the other views as needed and I can always switch to another
perspective when I need to.

Mark

David Gibbs <david@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
12/01/2003 09:38 AM
Please respond to Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries