Rick,

They are the same PTF.  SI10086 is for V5R1 and SI10107 is for V5R2

Don Yantzi
WebSphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
IBM Toronto Lab
Phone: (905) 413-4476
IBM internal:  IBMCA(yantzi)  -  Internet: yantzi@xxxxxxxxxx

             "Chevalier, Rick"
             <Rick.Chevalier@a
             mericredit.com>                                            To
             Sent by:                  "Websphere Development Studio
             wdsci-l-bounces@m         Client for iSeries"
             idrange.com               <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             26/11/2003 10:06                                      Subject
                                       RE: [WDSCI-L] Debug RSE server
                                       association issue
             Please respond to
                 Websphere
                Development
             Studio Client for
                  iSeries

Don,

The 5250 screen looks normal to me.  Here is the content:

                         IBM RSE Communications Server

                        Connection Name:  Development

            (c) Copyright IBM corp., 2001, 2003. All rights reserved.

     Job:  ISRCHEVA1B/RCHEVA1/555544

We're using V5.1.  I think you nailed it with the PTF's though.  I just
rechecked and we WDSc shows we don't have SI10107 installed yet.  It
doesn't even show SI10086.  Is that server specific?

Thanks,

Rick