This problem appears to lie within the Code/400 utility "CODESRV.exe"

For example, open a DOS prompt and type the following command:

CODESRV EXEC your_code400_system_name  ADDLIBLE QGPL

This is supposed to execute the command ADDLIBLE QGPL within your Code/400
server session.  When the command runs, you get that "Attach" dialog and
the command runs once you click OK.  My guess is that an IBM developer
inserted some debugging code and forgot to remove it in the final build.

IBM?????

Mark

PS - Craig, you are getting this because you are using TurnOver to open
the members in Code/400.  TurnOver uses that CODESRV command in a macro to
set the library list in your Code/400 server session prior to opening the
member.  As you are aware, we do this so that you can use the Verify
Program option and have your *LIBL set correctly.

craigs@xxxxxxxxx
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
11/25/2003 10:54 AM
Please respond to Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries