For others ...

Rick's problem appears to have to do with the step where you unzip the
plugin to your hard drive.  The zip fie contains a directory structure
that has to be maintained when you unzip it.  After it is unzipped, you
should have a structure somethine like this on your hard drive.

C:\iSeriesMessages
 |  site.xml
 |--- features
         com.softlanding.messages_1.0.2.jar
 |--- plugins
         com.softlanding.messages_1.0.2.jar

Mark

"Chevalier, Rick" <Rick.Chevalier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
11/24/2003 10:24 AM
Please respond to Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries