I believe he was referring to the proposed change you suggested.  There
isn't anyway a user action can do anything but run the command you
specify.

Mark

"Kimberley Stewart" <StewKimb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
11/21/2003 11:19 AM
Please respond to Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries