You are missing licensed program 5722WDS Option 60.

In RSE, right-click on the iSeries Object subsystem and choose Verify
Connection.  It will reveal all...

Mark

      To:   "WDSCI-L@midrange. com" <WDSCI-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      cc:
      bcc:
      Subject:    [WDSCI-L] Can't compile from RSE...
"Joseph Cattano" <JCattano@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
11/12/2003 04:18 PM
Please respond to Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries

Does anyone know why we cannot compile from RSE?  There seems to be an
program (QRSEEXEC)missing from QDEVTOOLS. Whenever a create command is
issued it fails with the following messages:

*NONE      Request
11/12/03  13:44:46.843512  QWTSCSBJ                 *N       QCMD
QSYS        0178
Message . . . . :  -CALL
PGM(QDEVTOOLS/QRSEEXEC)PARM('/home/JRCVAI/.eclipse/RSE/SBM00001.log'
'CRTBNDRPG PGM(QTEMP/@RPG_AND_C) SRCFILE (JRC/QRPGLESRC)
SRCMBR(@RPG_AND_C)

CPD0170    Diagnostic              30
11/12/03  13:44:46.844608  QCACALL      QSYS        02B4     QCMD
QSYS        01A6
Message . . . . :   Program QRSEEXEC in library QDEVTOOLS not found.
Cause . . . . . :   The program specified on the CALL command can not
be                                          found.
Recovery  . . . :   Verify the spelling of the program and library
names. Correct the names and try the CALL command again.

We have WDSCi v5.0.1

Joseph R Cattano
IS/Technical Support
Goldman Associates of NY