I think with 5.1, they have finally gotten the install correct, the
problem is that you still had to endure the uninstall of 5.0 whether it
was done automatically by the 5.1 installer or manually.

Hopefully it will get better from this point on.

Mark

"Booth Martin" <Booth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
11/07/2003 02:58 PM
Please respond to Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries