Having multiple Windows pop-up is normal and should only happen the first
time.  I think I got about 10 windows when I first started.  What is
happening, is when a new Eclipse "Feature" is installed, the first time
you restart, Eclipse will show that feature's Perspective and its Welcome
page.

When you upgrade to 5.1, and more importantly when you upgrade your
existing workspace, the first time you start, Eclipse sees a lot of new
features and pops-up Windows for each of them.

As I said, it should just happen the first time, and if it keeps
happening, you should not have to reinstall.  Just rename your workspace
folder so that you get a new workspace, and if necessary migrate over some
of your projects to the new workspace.

Mark

rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
11/07/2003 02:51 PM
Please respond to Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries