Michael,

It sounds like this problem.  I found it by searching the APAR database
for QTVSREAD.

http://www-912.ibm.com/n_dir/nas4apar.nsf/nas4aparhome

APAR#:  SE10051
Component:      5722SS100 - OS/400 BASE
Release(s):     R520

Abstract
OSP-INCORROUT GO FAILS AS WEBFACING PROJECT CL COMMAND

Error Description
Webfacing application that uses a GO XXXXX command fails with
MSGMCH3601 F/QTVSREAD T/QTVSREAD and also MSGCPF87D3
F/QTVSREAD T/QTVSREAD.

Problem Summary
WebFacing projects, which use "GO" as the initiating CL command,
fail to run.  Instead of the expected menu being presented on
the browser, the index.html page continues to be displayed.

Problem Conclusion
WebFacing projects, that use the "GO" CL command as the
initiating CL command, failed to run because a V5R2 enhancement
to the workstation function manager caused requests to display a
menu, received from the projects, to be processed incorrectly.
The workstation function manager has been changed to correctly
handle these requests.

Temporary Fix

Comments

Circumvention
To get the WebFacing project to initially display the desired
menu on a browser, do both of the following:

 (1) Create a CL program that runs the GO CL command to
     display the desired menu.

 (2) Then, specify a CALL to the CL program, created in
     step 1, as the initiating CL command for your WebFacing
     project.

PTFs Available
R520 SI08676   3252

Michel Jansen <michel.jansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
10/08/2003 05:36 AM
Please respond to Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries