Hey, I think everybody gets it now... ;-)

I was talking about JLPEX in WDSC not CODE/400.  As far as IBM is concerned
there will not be any improvements done to CODE/400.  Which I can live with just
fine.  They are working day and night to get the JLPEX editor up to and beyond
what CODE/400 was.  That is where I for would like to see them spend their time.
Apparently version 5.1 is another major step forward.  Give them time. They will
get there.

IBM said way back when that the indent function would not work on Free format
RPG.  They said it was up to the programmer to indent the source the way they
wanted. Even before IBM had put the Indent function into CODE/400, it was a
separate macro somebody there had done. I took that macro and re-wrote it to my
liking.  Worked pretty slick, but not quite as fast as the internal one in
CODE/400.  I still use it over IBMs because it allows me to do the indent on a
blocked section of source.  I also changed it to use the plus sign in front of
Else and When lines.  I thought this made the indented view a lot easier to look
over.  I guess I could change it to work on the actual source member instead of
opening up a new temp indented version, but that would be for the old CODE/400
and I have not yet dived into writing macros for WDSC yet.

My first email, was not about the indent function.  It was about a function that
would go back and clean up the indentation on your original source or block of
source.  That is what the article was about.  The other option pointed out in
the article was the ability to move a block of source right or left all at once
with the tab key.  Of course this was all for java.  The point I was trying to
make was that it would be nice to have these options for free format RPG IV.

-- Scott Johnson