Craig,

I do not know everything your Smart Enter macro does, but have you looked
at what you can control about this in the LPEX preferences?  It does
everything that the Smart Enter macro I had written for myself years ago
does.

The preferences are under Remote Systems -> iSeries -> LPEX Editor Parsers
-> ILE RPG

Then look for Enter key behavior.

Also Eric Simpson wrote an article that shows a sample "macro" for
inserting a subroutine.

http://www.eservercomputing.com/iseries/articles/index.asp?id=633

All that being said, I still agree with you and hope they do something to
either support the REXX macros or add even more customization of the
behavior via the preferences.

Mark

craigs@xxxxxxxxx
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
09/15/2003 10:13 AM
Please respond to Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries