Thanks Phil, I downloaded the Eclipse 2.0 compatability-release from the
website and installed the plugin without any problems.

This plugin really works very well within WDSC 5.0.

At this stage there are only two issues I would like to resolve, I currently
have a work-around but it would be nice if I could find an alternative;

1. I think this one is an issue within VSS, When I check the source file into
the iSeries Project I loose the Text Description of the source file. Anybody
have suggestions on this?

2. The readme document of the plugin states that the file icon will show if it
has been checked out, I think WDSC overlays the plugin icon with the internal
icon for iSeries source files (ie, local, remote, local/remote). Is there a way
that I ican have the plugin icon's displayed within the iSeries Project
Navigator view?

Any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards

Dennis Nel
PRODUCTION SUPPORT

Corporate IT