Hi  Jorge,

In WDSC 4.0 you still will have to use IBM Distributed Debugger which is a
tool
that runs outside of the workbench - you don't need to open Debug
perspective.
If you need help figuring out how to use IBM Distributed Debugger, please
let me know...

The good news is that in WDSC 5.0 (or rather 5.01) iSeries debugger is
integrated into
the workbench. You can use RSE (Remote Systems Explorer) to select a
program object
and do debug from the popup menu. Alternatively, there are iSeries specific
debug launch
configurations accessible from the main toolbar.

Hope this helps,
Vadim Berestetsky
iSeries Run-Time Analysis Tooling

                      jmoreno@xxxxxxxxx

                      ars.com                  To:       WDSCI-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx

                      Sent by:                 cc:

                      wdsci-l-bounces@x        Subject:  [WDSCI-L] IBM
Distributed debuger ... How to debug an OPM and ILE       programs
                      idrange.com

                      08/13/2003 09:46

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      Websphere

                      Development

                      Studio Client for

                      iSeries

I am using the WDSC 4.0 version and this is what I am trying to do.

I want to use the IBM distributed debugger
and select an specific iSeries (AS400) job

I was able to setup the library list ...

Now .. I open the WDSC and select the Debug perspective

How do I start the Debug of  an OPM program .. ?

How do I start the Debug of an ILE program
(in addition to the previous Debug session .. same *job) ?

Do I need to create a project and use code/400 for the
debugging sessions ?

Any help will be apreciated.

Regards

Jorge