WSAD has always been available for Linux.  The issue with WDSC is getting
all of the Code/400 pieces rewritten.

      To:   "'Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries'"
<wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      cc:
      bcc:
      Subject:    RE: [WDSCI-L] Re: New version of WDSC
"DeLong, Eric" <EDeLong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
08/05/2003 04:29 PM
Please respond to Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries

Interesting that WSAD is being delivered for linux now.  I wonder how long
before WDSCi can be installed on linux.....

Eric DeLong
Sally Beauty Company
MIS-Project Manager (BSG)
940-898-7863 or ext. 1863