Hi Dave,

First of all, I wonder if your V5R1(and V5R2) iSeries has all required PTFs
applied. Here is where they are listed:
      http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=0&uid=swg27003837

Secondly, could you please explain how you try to list all active jobs? Do
you use RSE or Launch Configurations
dialog. If you are trying to attach to a specific iSeries job, you can also
bring up Launch Configurations dialog (use
down arrow next to bug icon on the toolbar -> Debug...).
In Launch Configurations dialog you can create a new 'iSeries Job'
configuration and fill out job name details.

Hope this helps,
Vadim.

                      "Dave Hayes"

                      <DAVE_HAYES@xxxxx        To:       <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

                      om>                      cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [WDSCI-L] Integrated
iSeries Debugger
                      wdsci-l-bounces@x

                      idrange.com

                      07/26/2003 10:52

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      Websphere

                      Development

                      Studio Client for

                      iSeries

I'm using WDSc v5.0.1 with OS/400 v5r2.  I'm trying to use the
Integrated-Debugger by displaying active jobs through RSE perspective.
Displaying active jobs through iSeries jobs has only worked once. I have
not
been able to refresh since I have installed WDSc v5.  As for OS/400 v5r1,
I'm able to refresh the active jobs but I can't use the
Integrated-Debugger - wrong version.  I'm more concerned about v5r2 - where

our development is done.

Does anybody else have this problem?

Our AS/400s typically have three or more IP addresses. After reading the
messages in wdsci-I, I have managed to use the WRKACTJOB command through
iSeries commands in the RSE perspective by starting RSE on the AS/400. This

invokes a green screen display in a client access session that executes
WRKACTJOB so I know STRRSESVR command is working.

I would like to use the Integrated-Debugger but I can not see or connect to

an active job. Please Help.

Dave Hayes
iSeries Application Administrator
Circus Circus, Las Vegas