Boy, this is not cool. In PDM (SEU) I have the option to do this on every save confirm screen, with previous values retrieved. PDM on steroids? NOT! This global approach does not cut it.

Sorry for the slight rant.

You know what I'd really like? A "here's how to do PDM stuff in WDSC" white paper. You know, like the thing in MS Word for WordPerfect users. Point by point, feature by feature. Find someone who REALLY knows PDM and SEU, not people in the lab - sorry - IBM developers barely know how to use a green screen.

Then we would not have to ask all these questions and wate your time that is better spent developing true equivalents to what we can do easily now.

Sorry again, I've been fighting Comcast today in the conversion from ATT. NOT a good time had by any!

Regards

Vern