I get an error when I try to perform this function.  The error is:

java.lang.noSuchMethodError : exec etc...

It would not allow me to copy this error so I could paste into here.  I
wasn't sure which log file had the error if any.  The .log file did not have
it.  Of course I may have been looking at the wrong .log file.

--
PAUL PENDLETON
"David McKnight" <dmcknigh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in

g@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx