From: Don Yantzi [mailto:yantzi@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 8:33 AM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] File has been changed on the file system. . .

Aaron,

This is an Eclipse message.  You typically get this message if you edit (or
somehow touch) a file in your workspace using a tool outside of the
Workbench.  There is a Workbench action "Refresh" which syncs what is on
the external file system with what is in your workspace(available on the
popup menu for projects, folders and files).  Otherwise the next time you
try to edit a file that was changed outside the workbench you get this
message.

What is likely happening is one of our tools is touching this file and not
re-sync'ing it with the workspace.  Can you provide the exact steps you
follow to get this message so we can reproduce the problem and fix it.

Thanks.

Don Yantzi
WebSphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
IBM Toronto Lab
Phone: (905) 413-4476
IBM internal:  IBMCA(yantzi)  -  Internet: yantzi@xxxxxxxxxx

                      "Bartell, Aaron

                      L. (TC)"                 To:       "'Websphere
Development Studio Client for iSeries'" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      <ALBartell@xxxxxx        cc:

                      corp.com>                Subject:  [WDSCI-L] File has
been changed on the file system. . .
                      Sent by:

                      wdsci-l-bounces@x

                      idrange.com

                      03/06/2003 11:53

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      Websphere

                      Development

                      Studio Client for

                      iSeries

I am getting the following message when I attempt to edit an already open
remote member right after I copied it to my local hard drive.

"File has been changed on the file system.  Do you want to load the
changes?"
               <YesButton> <NoButton>

Why is it doing this?  Bug maybe?

Aaron Bartell