I seem to be having some problems when trying to work offline.

In detail if I want to work offline on a project this is what I'm doing.

1.  Select source from RSE and select add to iSeries project or make
available offline.
2.  Open iSeries project manager and go into my project.
3.  Open source members that will be worked on and run a verify while
connected.
4.  Go into preferences and select work offline.
6.  Seems to work most of the time...

Some of the issues I'm having are:

When verifying, memory usage goes up about 250 meg...  This does not seem to
be released.
So, If I verify the same file/pgm several times, the WDSC dies due to out of
memory errors.

I don't get the verify option unless my cursor is in the actual source edit
window.  Shouldn't I have the option when I've select the source member in
iSeries Project Navigator?

I don't have the option to open prtf or dspf in code designer in iSeries
Project Navigator.  I can get there in a round about way if I open code and
then designer from there.

I'm using v5 on a p3 with 3/4 gig of ram...

If anyone can point me to the documentation to the correct/prefered way to
work offline it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Brandon