Mark,

<G> You got me....  V5--I haven't ordered it yet, cuz I want to order with
included service pack.  I never heard if it's packaged with, now.......

Lets see, I still must use CODE for the Designer tool, all the neato stuff
like RPG to free conversion (that I've never been able to get to work, btw)
and what-not.  I agree, I'm mostly nit-picking, but my fears and concerns
are still justifiable, IMO.  Just how much of what's in place will stay and
how much will change?  How many work-arounds must I learn, only to have to
re-train myself to NOT use the work-arounds once the problems are solved.  I
don't know about anyone else, but I really have to pick-and-choose what I
spend my personal time for learning new stuff.  I have to learn that which
offers the most benefit for the time spent.  How does learning a product
with features in transition help me?  Nit, nit nit nit nit!

I want to use this stuff, I really do!  I just resent the fact that I must
either wait til WDSCi is fully developed, or I must prolong the learning
curve.

Perhaps first I should look at V5......

Eric DeLong
Sally Beauty Company