Vern. Good catch!  Yes Outline view is in 5.0 and we are proud of it. The
presentation has been updated since and infact I am still working on
updating it and adding more of teh version 5.0 additions.
            Stay tuned... I am hoping to finish working on it by end of the
week. I will post another note when I am done and when I replace the
outdated one on the web.
Thanks for pointing this out.

George N. Farr
iSeries eclipse IDE, iSeries education, and RPG Compilers Development
manager
----- Forwarded by George Farr/Toronto/IBM on 05/29/2003 12:18 PM -----
|---------+------------------------------------>
|         |           Vern Hamberg             |
|         |           <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
|         |           nology.com>              |
|         |           Sent by:                 |
|         |           wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxx|
|         |           com                      |
|         |                                    |
|         |                                    |
|         |           05/28/2003 05:10 PM      |
|         |           Please respond to        |
|         |           Websphere Development    |
|         |           Studio Client for iSeries|
|         |                                    |
|---------+------------------------------------>

<wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>                                       |
  |       cc:
                                                 |
  |       Subject:  Re: [WDSCI-L] Rexx

Phil

In the presentation at
<
ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/as400/products/ad/wdt400/cmn200303/SP15-EclipseToolingForRPGandCOBOL.pdf

foil 21, it says "What is yet to come: REXX macros". Right beneath that is
"Outline view support", which seems to be here. This IS your presentation
(with others). It appears to be from 2002.

Just wondering - Vern