   This appears to be for version 4.  In version 5 I found that the
   DBExplorer view is now named DBServers.  And to run the built SQL you had
   to right click on it in the Outline pane.

   I don't know how useful this will be.  I'll need to spend more time and I
   need a 21" monitor to cope with all the windows...

   Sam

   <WDSCI-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <CODE400-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>