I had selected the wrong database type was my problem.  I have it going now.
One thing I do not like already is the fact that the connection has the
filter attached to it.  I just want to create the connection and then
possibly set filters and whatever.  The quantum plugin basically works this
way.  Now I do not know what features you might have that require this kind
of setup but it just seems like a lot more setup than needed to me.

I now have the connection and I did not filter out any libraries.  I have
the whole system of libraries listed.  It is asking me to setup a connection
when I select a library.  Maybe a filter at that point I would understand.
I am drilling down the connection listing and when I select a library it
wants me to create another connection.  I do not understand that.  Still
looking!

--
PAUL PENDLETON
"Phil Coulthard" <coulthar@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in