You know, if STRSQL did line wrapping like QCMD does, I'd have never looked
for another way to do scratchpad queries.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark D. Walter
Senior Programmer/Analyst
CCX, Inc.
mwalter@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ccxinc.com

                    "Bartell, Aaron L.

                    (TC)"                     To:     "'Websphere Development
Studio Client for iSeries'" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    <ALBartell@xxxxxxx        cc:

                    orp.com>                  Subject:     RE: [WDSCI-L] SQL
plugins for Eclipse
                    Sent by:

                    wdsci-l-bounces@xx

                    drange.com

                    05/28/2003 09:51

                    AM

                    Please respond to

                    Websphere

                    Development Studio

                    Client for iSeries

Holy smokes!  That was easy to setup (with your instructions below)!  It is
as simple to do SQL's in here as it is from the green screen!  And it is
fast!

That is one less thing that I need to go back to the green screen for. . .

Good post Mark,
Aaron Bartell