From: Paul Pendleton [mailto:pnpendleto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2003 1:03 PM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WDSCI-L] Re: Re: Need a bit of help . . .

I must have something wrong.  It does not show up as a choice in the
perspective list.  Did you unzip the jar file into the plugin directory?  Is
there a setting to load new plugins or something?

--
PAUL PENDLETON
<MWalter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> I see that the list server stripped my image so here is the text:
>
> *Bookmark Name - any arbitrary name
> *Username - AS/400 User Profile
> *Password - Well if i gotta explain :-)
>  Schema(optional) - Could be an AS/400 library. I leave it blank
> *Connect - jdbc:as400://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (your as400's ip
Address);translate
> binary=true (forces conversion of ccsid 65535)
> *Driver - com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCDriver
> *Type - Generic JDBC
> *Driver Filename - C:\Program Files\IBM\Client Access\jt400\lib\jt400.jar
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark
>
> Mark D. Walter
> Senior Programmer/Analyst
> CCX, Inc.
> mwalter@xxxxxxxxxx
> http://www.ccxinc.com
>

>                     MWalter@xxxxxxxxxx
>                     e.com                     To:     Websphere
Development Studio Client for iSeries
<wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:     Re: [WDSCI-L] Re: Need a bit of help . . .

wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx