From: adrian [mailto:stori@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2003 12:50 PM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WDSCI-L] Re: LPEX editor in 5.0 - How to change text color palette

That sounds like CODE editor help.  From "Help" -> "Help Contents"
locate the WDSC help and, underneath, the LPEX Editor help ->
"Customizing the editor" -> "Changing background color and font".

All customizations are from the "Window" -> "Preferences" dialog pages.
  See the "LPEX Editor" pages.

Dialogs for full color customization of all things LPEX and its document
parsers are being worked on, as we speak...

Chevalier, Rick wrote:

I want to experiment with the text colors in the LPEX editor.  Reading the
help text I find this:
To use or define a different color palette in the Editor, you must first
open the Color Palette dialog.
1. Select Options from the Editor window main menu bar.
2. Select Color Palette... from the resulting pull-down menu. The Color
Palette dialog appears with the name of the current color palette

displayed

in the Palettes field.
Sounds simple enough, but where is the editor window main menu bar?  I

open

a member for browse but all I get is the tab with the member name.  Can
anyone tell me where I can find the menu bar?

Rick

_______________________________________________ This is the Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries (WDSCI-L)

_______________________________________________ This is the Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries (WDSCI-L) mailing list To post a message email: WDSCI-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options, visit: http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo/wdsci-l or email: WDSCI-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx Before posting, please take a moment to review the archives at http://archive.midrange.com/wdsci-l. _______________________________________________ This is the Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries (WDSCI-L) mailing list To post a message email: WDSCI-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options, visit: http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo/wdsci-l or email: WDSCI-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx Before posting, please take a moment to review the archives at http://archive.midrange.com/wdsci-l.