From: Samuel J Lennon [mailto:lennon_s_j@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2003 10:36 AM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WDSCI-L] V5 Arrived! Should I install it?

   I've just been given the CDs for V5.  I'm largely using only the Code
   Editor functions of V4, so am I liable to lose anything by installing the
   new version?  Liable to gain anything?

   I am extremely curious to look at RSE in V5, but I understand there is a
   service pack coming in a few weeks.  Should I wait for that?

   (I'm running Win XP, SP1 on a 1.8 Ghz P4 with 256 mb.)