Mark,

here's what objects I have with that name...
QPWFSERVER  *PGM       QSYS      *PUBLIC                 *USE
QPWFSERVER  *JOBQ      QSYS     *PUBLIC                 *EXCLUDE
QPWFSERVER  *JOBD      QSYS     *PUBLIC                 *EXCLUDE
QPWFSERVER  *CLS        QSYS     *PUBLIC                 *USE
QPWFSERVER  *AUTL     QSYS     *PUBLIC                *USE

As you can see, public does have *use on the *autl

This is not an issue with accessing source members that reside in libraries
that reside in SYSBAS...

Just in an IASP

Brandon

"Mark Phippard" <MarkP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in