Brandon.

This looks like another problem.  Check the QPWFSERVER *AUTL and see if
*PUBLIC is *EXCLUDE.  If it is, you need to either change it to *USE or
add something like QPGMR with *USE.

This *AUTL is normally used to determine who has authority to browse the
/QSYS.LIB file system via Windows Networking.  Apparently, the WDSC code
to access members was getting tripped up by this.

This has been fixed in 5.0.

Mark

"Brandon Wahl" <bwahl@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces+markp=softlanding.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
04/10/2003 11:12 AM
Please respond to Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries