Mark and David,

Thank you for your insight. I looked where you said, and there was a check box to make the viewer available. I can now see the play buttons in the viewer, but when I push them, disk action happens but no sound. I do have the Java Media stuff there because I can invoke it from the desktop, and it plays the files correctly. I guess that is an install problem, or version problem. I have tried with WDSc (which is eclipse V1.0) and with eclipse V2.1. I will play with other plugins and try my had at those.

Where can I get more information about the eclipse/WDSc environment? Is there a red book??? or some other documentation?

Thanks again for your help.

Jim