> From: Buck Calabro
>
> If I need to change a JSP, I edit it in situ, either with WRKLNK or Code
> (mapped drive).  Simply editing the JSP is all that needs to happen.  The
> next time someone loads the JSP, WAS detects that it was changed, compiles
> it and presents it.

I did that, and then kicked myself the next time I deployed the EAR file,
which then wiped out all hand-entered changes I had made.  You have to very
careful of that.  But thanks for this and your other insights on the
process.  It dovetails with what I'm finding.

There's nothing in any of the literature to tell someone about editing in
situ, creating separate instances, exporting to the IFS and using CL to copy
or anything like that.  According to the manual, it's update in WDSC and
deploy.  It requires a pretty sound understanding of the architecture to do
the things you're doing, Buck.

Joe