I think i have a little problem with creating my source files in WDSc

I created an RPGLE program on the 400.  then pulled that program into
WDSC.
My source was not lined up correctly, so i went through the process of
lining everything up and continued with more code.

Then i pushed the program back to the 400, however, it has cut off the
left side of my program.
This
H bnddir('SRVBNDDIR')

shows up as

r('SRVBNDDIR')

and is like that for the whole program.

If i look at the properties on WDSC for this project source file it is
set at CCSID 37 and record length 112

What do i have wrong?

Thanks

Mike