From: Smith, Mike [mailto:Mike_Smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 9:04 AM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WDSCI-L] WDSC 4.0

I am new to WDSC and CODE, but am trying to make an effort to start
using it, but am having difficulties trying to figure out the best way
to use the package.

For example.
today i created a new Iseries project in WDSC and have created a dds and
rpg source file.  I am doing new development and want to start programs
from scratch.  Just for the learning experience.    I then created a
Display file, but it only opens in the LPEX editor.  I want to open it
with the code designer, or something else if there is something specific
to WDSC.

Can any one give me any guidance here.

Also, any real good tutorials on WDSC specifically for RPG developement.

Thanks

MIke