VARPG doesn't support that.  (One of the differences from RPG/ILE.  Windows
Client doesn't have the same concept of a job.)   Use the TIME opcode
instead.

----- Forwarded by Dave Cheng/Toronto/IBM on 12/09/2002 02:52 PM -----

                      "Andy Youens"
                      <Andy@FormaServe.Co.U    To:  <wdsci-l@midrange.com>
                      k>                       cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [WDSCI-L] Inz(*Job)
                      wdsci-l-admin@midrang
                      e.com

                      12/09/2002 06:07 AM
                      Please respond to
                      wdsci-l

Hi all - not sure if this is the correct group for this question?

Just having a first look at VARPG and hit a problem initialising a date
field with the current job date.  Here's the coding

     D CurrentDate     S               d   DatFmt( *Iso )
     D                                     Inz( *Job )
RNV3429E Initial value is not valid; parameter is ignored.

I have no problem with this code on green screen.

Using WDSC4.0 SP2 on XP

TIA

Regards
Andy Youens