I discovered that awhile ago, an Eclipse directory was created in my home
directory in the IFS.  The file it created was
/home/CRAIGS00/.eclipse/RSE/SBM00001.log.  This file is empty as well as
another file SBM00002.log created a couple days later.  I assume these are
supposed to be logs of errors from WDSC.  I think the WSSDa created these
files and directories because I didn't.  How and why are these files
created?
The home directory on my user profile is set as /home/CRAIGS00.  When WDSC
creates this directory for its logs, my WRKLNK command defaults to
/home/CRAIGS00.  If CRAIGS00 were not in /home, WRKLNK would default to /
(root) instead.  Note: if you cannot see any directories with periods (ex:
. and ..) on the WRKLNK, prompt WRKLNK and change to DETAIL(*EXTENDED) and
DSPOPT(*ALL).

I think these directories are created by WSSDa instead of CODE/400 because
someone else uses CODE/400 not through WSSDa much and they do not have
those directories.  I think the create date on these directories matches
when I was experimenting with WSSDa.  I am planning on getting in the habit
of doing "WRKLNK '/*'" instead of WRKLNK but if anyone has ideas about the
purpose of these files in this directory, please let me know.  I would like
to know how and when I am creating these files.

Thanks,
Craig Strong