Thanks, Don

1. I guess I want the CODE editor in the popup list, just as it is in the
RSE perspective. The internal LPEX editor is not adequate as a replacement.
(I know, you're getting there).

While I'm in this area, I notice that when I start a project, it asks for
what connection to use. But once in the project view, I couldn't see any
reference to that. Also, it does not use the filters from the connection
when importing something into the project. (I'm glad to see that the entire
connection list was available.) not having the filters makes the import
function less pleasant, shall we say?

2. The build command concept sort of fits us. We do build entire products
with one command - but only the 400 part. We use Delphi, and that part is
not done with the 400 build command.

I'm probably reading my hopes into the design of projects, so here goes.
There is linkage to cvs for versioning, right? We can import source from
multiple connections, right? It promises so much, that it's irksome not to
have some of the simple things in the same environment. I mean, a project
can be a fix - not all the components of a product will be included. Again,
you already have the ability (or concept) of storing a create (build)
command with each source file. Give us a Build all option for a project.
Again, Visual Studio does this sort of thing, IIRC.

3. I meant building individual objects - CRTPGM, CRTxxxMOD, CRTBNDxxx, etc.
I was hoping for the ability to create individual elements of a project -
pick a CRTxxxMOD. Maybe you say that's for ACMS or TurnOver. But you
already store, in the RSE perspective, create commands with individual objects.

4. Cool.

Thanks again

Vern