Hi Don,

Yes, I did it like described in the help section... I even ended WSSDa
completely to be sure.

I also looked directly in the XML files that store the environment values, and
noticed that it had a value of "client.encoding.override     " (notice the
extra blanks).  Could those blanks be an issue ?

After I removed these, and tried to open it again via the editor in Eclipse...
it bombed.  I now deleted my servers, but I still need to create them again (or
is there an easy way for this... can I just copy my servers directory from
another PC for example ?)

Kind regards,
Paul