If your "corporate standard" doesn't recognize that developers need more
powerful machines and need to be upgraded more frequently than those of
normal "users" then your corporate standards should be changed.

On the other hand, if all you need is SEU to do your development than you
shouldn't be using WDSc anyway.  That was the point I was trying to make
to Paul.  If you have a need to be doing JSP or other web development than
you need something like WDSc and the cost of upgrading your hardware is
minimal compared to the cost of the programmer.

Mark

"Andy Leisk" <ALeisk@Banta.com>
Sent by: wdsci-l-admin@midrange.com
08/29/2002 12:04 PM