>Anyone who is using the WDSC 4.0 product got any comments?

I am using WDSc 4.0 primarily for WebFacing a large project.  I have NOT
done any Java work with it yet, only WebFacing.  I have a 1GHz Athlon with
2.5 gig RAM.  It takes on the order of 4-5 minutes to open the product with
my project perspective visible, but I do this once a day (if that often.)

For comparison, when the machine ran WDT 5.0 SP5 with a gig of RAM, it took
me about a week to convert my application.  When we upgraded it to 4.0 with
the same gig of ram, it took about 4 days.  With 2.5 gig of ram, it takes
about three days.

The 4.0 product is faster at WebFacing than the 5.0 version, and adding
memory helps.

I would not consider using 4.0 with .5 gig of RAM unless I were a hobbyist
with an extremely limited budget and lots of free time.
  --buck