I am forwarding this post by Harry Tian on ibm.software.websphere.studio400

The ENU SP2 file wdsc40SP2enu.exe is now on the internet. It can be accessed
through the update page at:

ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/as400/products/ad/wdt400/v4/sp/html/update.html
(If you couldn't see the wdsc40SP2enu.exe  on this page, do refresh on the
browser)

This page can also be accessed via the Start menu by clicking:

Start > Programs > IBM WebSphere Development Studio Client for iSeries >
Update product