Yes, it is available.  If you have any of the AD tools / compilers, you
should get it when you go to V5R1.  I'm not currently using it, since I'm
still running an ancient W95 machine here.  I'm supposed to get a new PC
soon, so I will be trying it out myself very soon now.  This product has
some hefty requirements, so be prepared to beef up your workstation.

Eric DeLong
Sally Beauty Company
MIS-Project Manager (BSG)
940-898-7863 or ext. 1863