OK.

So will WSDc run when the host is V4?

Phil

->-----Original Message-----
->From: wdsci-l-admin@midrange.com [mailto:wdsci-l-admin@midrange.com]On
->Behalf Of esimpson@ca.ibm.com
->Sent: Monday, August 12, 2002 3:26 PM
->To: wdsci-l@midrange.com
->Subject: RE: [WDSCI-L] Compile problem from WDSC
->
->Sorry Phil.  There are no V4R4 or V4R5 PTFs.
->
->Eric Simpson
->WebSphere Development Studio Client, IBM Canada Lab, D1/140/8200/MKM
->Phone:  (905) 413-3226,  T/L:  969-3226,  Fax: (905) 413-4850,  Email:
->esimpson@ca.ibm.com
->
->
->
->
->                      "Phil"
->                      <sublime78ska@att        To:
-><wdsci-l@midrange.com>
->                      bi.com>                  cc:
->                      Sent by:                 Subject:  RE:
->[WDSCI-L] Compile problem from WDSC
->                      wdsci-l-admin@mid
->                      range.com
->
->
->                      08/12/2002 10:19
->                      AM
->                      Please respond to
->                      wdsci-l
->
->
->