I'm using a MsgBox on my machine with no problems but when I install it
on the server, it doesn't like it...how do I add javascript to my
project? Thanks!
Here's a copy of the error:
Server Error in '/Medicare' Application.

Showing a modal dialog box or form when the application is not running
in UserInteractive mode is not a valid operation. Specify the
ServiceNotification or DefaultDesktopOnly style to display a
notification from a service application.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Showing a modal
dialog box or form when the application is not running in
UserInteractive mode is not a valid operation. Specify the
ServiceNotification or DefaultDesktopOnly style to display a
notification from a service application.

Source Error:

Line 168: If txtDtePrimPartB.Text > "" Then
Line 169: If ddlNotPrimRsnPartB.Text > "" Then
Line 170: MsgBox(("Enter Primary Date OR Not-Primary
reason."), MsgBoxStyle.OkOnly, "Medicare")
Line 171: txtDtePrimPartB.Focus()
Line 172: Exit Sub

Source File: C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Medicare\PartB.aspx.vb Line: 170

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: Showing a modal dialog box or form when the
application is not running in UserInteractive mode is not a valid
operation. Specify the ServiceNotification or DefaultDesktopOnly style
to display a notification from a service application.]
System.Windows.Forms.MessageBox.ShowCore(IWin32Window owner, String
text, String caption, MessageBoxButtons buttons, MessageBoxIcon icon,
MessageBoxDefaultButton defaultButton, MessageBoxOptions options,
Boolean showHelp) +1799842
System.Windows.Forms.MessageBox.Show(IWin32Window owner, String text,
String caption, MessageBoxButtons buttons, MessageBoxIcon icon,
MessageBoxDefaultButton defaultButton, MessageBoxOptions options) +26
Microsoft.VisualBasic.Interaction.MsgBox(Object Prompt, MsgBoxStyle
Buttons, Object Title) +544
MedicareDB.PartB.cmdUpdatePartB_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Medicare\PartB.aspx.vb:170
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String
eventArgument) +107

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.Rai
sePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +7
sourceControl, String eventArgument) +11
+33
+1746

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.1433;
ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.1433

Mary Koetting
Senior Programmer Analyst
Missouri Consolidated Health Care