I have tried this. I select MS ODBC as the data source, and then the
only option I have for data provider is '.NET Framework Data Provider
for ODBC'.

When I select other as the data source, the data provider option is

Shouldn't I be seeing the DB2 .NET provider available since I installed
the .NET stuff with iSeries Access?

Mike wrote:
Connect to Database
Change the datasource to Microsoft ODBC or <Other> and choose OLE DB

From there you should be able to follow the wizards.