Gary,

I found just a bit of documentation on this.

Invoice Match Stand Alone

This is reached by choosing the Invoice Match - Stand Alone option in the Purchase Management Processing Menu.
You may wish to use this option if you do not want the invoice log in Accounts Payable to be
checked/updated for the specified invoice or credit note number.
This option does not check the invoice log or 'match' the actual invoices, but it does create a file of details
of the receipts that have been matched, which may be of use. The other role of this option is to allow the
orders against which receipts have been made to become available for historical inquiries.

Note: The 'Difference Warning' and 'Dissections' screens are not displayed as there is no Invoice Log to check against.
Screens used in this procedure are:

· Select.
· Unmatched Advice Note.
· Detail.
· Order Line Text.
· Completion.
· Invoice/Credit Select.

The Invoices Matched Audit Report is printed if the Company Profile Flag is set to request it. This flag is set
up in the Purchase Management Utilities menu, under the Company Profile option.

Note: If catchweight is active for this company, the catchweight specific functions for Invoice Match-Stand Alone work as for Invoice Match.

Best Regards,

Suzanne Selvey

JBA (System21/Aurora) Practice Director

FYX, Inc.